Supported by the University of Sydney and Harvard University
1. Using the link on the top of this page, Create an account. Do not use your email address for your username or password and each username can only be attached to one email address per account
2. Once your account has been created, select "Add data"---> "new dataset" on the STORYTIME dataverse
3. The "story metadata template" will be displayed for entering your dataset information
4. Follow the instructions in the template, upload files, and add any additional metadata AFTER saving the page.
5. "Submit" the dataset for review using options in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
6.The STORYTIME dataverse admins will receive a notification to review your dataset. If they have any questions, they will contact you. Otherwise, the admins will be in charge of publishing the dataset on your behalf
Contact - consider if you should use your email address or your dataverse email address
Keywords - if you wish your story to be discoverable, consider using the keyword function and add critical keywords people will search for